I am currently recruiting two Customer Services Administrators for my key client, a logistics and transportation Company based close to Huddersfield Town centre in Huddersfield. Working as part of a busy customer services team, the role will predominately involve taking incoming phone calls and dealing with issues related to the haulage of goods throughout the UK.
• Providing excellent customer service via the telephone and email to all clients
• Documenting all information regarding a query accurately in a timely manner
• Inputting information onto a planning system
• Investigating any and all discrepancies
My client is looking for candidates who can demonstrate experience of working shifts and have a strong background in dealing with complaints & issues over the telephone. In return they can offer a basic salary of up to 18k plus shift and attendance bonuses, free parking and a range of other benefits.
Hours per week are 37.5 - weekend cover will be included in these hours (shift rota in place) - earliest shift starting from 6.00 am. and the latest shift up to 10.00 p.m.
• Ability to demonstrate proficiency in IT, particularly the Microsoft office suite
• GCSE Grade C or above in both English and maths
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
• Flexible with regards to shifts, due to the nature of the business.
• Knowledge / experience in logistics and transport.
If this is of interest then apply immediately below or email CV’s to Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. My client are looking to set up interviews immediately so don’t delay to avoid missing out.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job