Customer Service Administrator
12 month Maternity Cover
£24,000 pro rata
Part-time 22 hours per week, flexibility, working pattern to be agreed with successful applicant.
This role will suit a strong administrator with excellent customer service skills. Experience working in a project environment would be a bonus but not essential
The project administrator will work with Project Coordinators & the Programme Manager in supporting the delivery of projects within the business. Effectively co-ordinating work streams across a cross functional core team that includes external and internal stakeholders for small projects.
- Manage project documentation with customers.
- Respond to customer’s requests for information.
- Liaise with resourcing to source dates and technical personnel.
- Provide information to project teams and request information accordingly.
- Produce project documentation.
- Support all project coordinators and Programme managers as appropriate.
Innovation and Problem Solving
Meeting Customer requirements
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Project Teams
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job