A great new varied job near Banbury for a Customer Service Administrator. The company are seeking a dynamic & organised team-player, to join the team on a full-time basis for a one year contract that could potentially lead to a permanent role.
The purpose of the role will be to provide a first-rate service to customers over the phone, supporting the customer care team with a varied range of tasks.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handling customer queries / requests
- Liaise with field engineers
- Raising sales invoices
- Purchase ordering
- Stock control
- Any other relevant tasks
Key skills and experience required:
- Good IT skills including good knowledge of Microsoft Office & SAGE
- Good written English skills
- Knowledge of construction industry (desired but not essential)
- Ability to work in a high-pressured, fast-paced environment
Own transport essential due to location. Do you feel you have the skills? Apply now!!
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Customer Service
- Office Administrator
- Sales Administration