A global market leader is seeking a suitably experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team on a temporary basis for around two to three months. You will be responsible for professionally handling customer queries.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
• Ensure customer expectations are met whilst delivering in line with agreed KPI’s
• Continuously grow and maintain knowledge to meet / exceed customer expectations
• Using internal and external IT systems and adhere to processes to ensure agreed standards of performance are met
• Liaising with internal departments
• Work closely with internal customers to ensure solutions are delivered that meet or exceed customer expectations
• Keep track of current pricing and promotions
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Can effectively manage time and prioritise work to achieve target
• Efficient and accurate data input & sales order processing
• Can demonstrate proficiency operating multiple e-mail inbox accounts
• Ability to actively listen & question
In return you will have the opportunity to secure interim work with a market leading business in a friendly and modern environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job