Customer Service Administrator - Full-time - Permanent - Luton - Leading electrical products business
Are you looking for a long-term career with a well-established industry-leading business?
Our client is one of the UK's most successful distributors and manufacturers of electrical and lighting products. Continual product development allows the company to be at the forefront providing the latest technology. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their growing and friendly office in Luton.
What's in it for me?
- You will receive a starting salary of up to £20,000 (plus an annual bonus which is often a good amount), plus a host of other benefits including:
- Be a vital part of the businesses operating processes and procedures
- An annual profit share scheme
- An opportunity to make this area of the business your own, having full control over supplier and customer returns
- A positive and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to work for a forward-thinking, successful and ever-expanding company
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
What will I be doing?
- You will be joining a friendly team and be dealing with general administration duties. Some of these duties include:
- Processing customer and supplier returns
- Liaising with all departments of the business to assist with the administrative function of all the different parts
- Dealing with some client and employee queries
- General administrative and support work
If you feel you have what it takes, send your CV today to Bridgewater Resources UK. This role is immediately available.
Visit Bridgewater Resources' website for more opportunities, industry news and career advice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job