Customer Service Administrator (Life/Pensions)
Willis Towers Watson Wincham - Health & Benefits Division
Willis Towers Watson are a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 countries.
Willis Towers Watson design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
The North-West Health & Benefits division (previously known as PMI Health Group), is one of the UK's largest providers of employee benefits and risk management services offering a unique combination of in-house medical and insurance expertise.
Overall Job Purpose:
To provide exceptional customer service and support to our clients via telephone, writing and in person, whilst maintaining departmental and personal standards.
To process and maintain all databases relating to client servicing.
To continually update and maintain accurate up to date information for all group risk contracts, whilst adhering to private and confidentiality laws and procedures.
To deal with all client queries in a timely manner and update the system with any notes and changes when requested from the client or colleagues.
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis, to ensure KPIs set by Team Leader are met.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients & colleagues.
- Support the client in all day to day queries.
- Assist the client with Claims administration and processing, ensuring our records are maintained.
- Liaise with insurers about policies.
- To liaise with Account Managers & Sales Support Team providing information that would affect the renewal process.
- Checking of all relevant quotation requests in a timely manner, to ensure information being sent out is accurate.
- Process renewals with insurers following client instruction.
- Process switches following Market Review, ensuring that all relevant information is supplied to the client in a timely manner.
- Provide support to relevant account managers in ensuring excellent service is provided to the client.
- Attend client visits where appropriate.
- Respond to all queries from clients and insurers in a timely manner.
- Support clients in overseeing the underwriting process, ensuring they are provided with accurate information.
- To ensure that all customer complaints are reported to Team Leader and to co-operate where required in resolving complaints.
- To attend regular training to maintain updated insurer product knowledge.
In addition, all of WTW’s people are required to:
- Adhere to all WTW’s company values, policies and procedures, including Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety.
- Maintain confidentiality; all company, client and insurer information should be kept in confidence and not released to unauthorised persons.
- Undertake appropriate training and development as required.
- Participate in WTW’s Performance Development and appraisal scheme.
- Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft Dynamics.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Life/Pension/Income Protection product knowledge.
- Effective communications skills.
- Accuracy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines with minimum supervision.
Full time hours are Monday to Thursday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm and Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm with one hour for lunch (37 hours per week)
The Company strives to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Pension Administration
- Group Life
- Income Protection