Do you want to work for a fantastic local business?
Are you available immediately?
My client based in High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a permanent member of staff in their customer service/membership department. This is a full time position and the client has car parking on site.
My pleasure in listing in the job duties:
• Assess and provide accurate, appropriate information and advice on membership and queries
• Explain the features and benefits of membership, products and services to maximise membership sales
• Ensure all calls and queries are undertaken efficiently and within agreed standards
• Process membership applications and electronic subscription pay data
• Process manual and paperless direct debit payments and production of monthly reports
• Produce reports and statistics as required (monthly membership reports, pay data, etc) to assist in the administration and calculation of grant calculations and reports for affiliated organisations
The ideal candidate will be:
• Available immediately
• Experience within a customer service/administrator job within in an office
If you’ve read the above advert and believe this to be an incredible opportunity then please apply below or Email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'