Our client have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join their busy, growing office as a customer service advisor. You will be responsible for building relationships with their key client, who have over 400 branches over the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to have a career in customer service, and who is looking to get a good work/life balance. During your time at work my client expects hard work, dedication and commitment, however in return will offer a competitive salary and benefit package. If you are someone who enjoys dealing with people and have a strong customer focus this could be a great role for you.
- Processing incoming orders and debits into the system
- Handling all incoming calls from store managers
- Building rapport with store managers
- Maximising sales by providing excellent customer service
- General administrative duties
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role
- Experience of handling a high amount of calls
- Ability to be able to multi task
- High level of attention to detail
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as an employment agency.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- customer services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job