Customer Service administrator, London, Up to £22,000
Do you have excellent customer service experience? Perhaps you have worked in a bar, have solid hospitality experience or are used to dealing with customers over the phone? We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator and would love to hear from you!
We are working with a distinctive home and gift brand that supply their fabulous products to retail customers worldwide including the likes of The White Company and John Lewis.
Due to continued online growth they are looking for a hardworking Customer Service Administrator to join the team and assist with the customers coming through their two main websites. You need to love speaking on the phone, have a calm and consultative approach and be able to resolve customer issues and queries with confidence and intuition.
A typical day in the life of this Customer Service Administrator role:
- Answering phone calls and e-mails from both websites.
- Processing orders and taking payments.
- Using the customer service helpdesk on SAP to record all customer service queries and complaints.
- Liaising with the warehouse on order and returns queries.
- Daily communication with couriers.
- Order management - ensuring all reports on SAP are up to date to ensure the smooth running between orders received and orders being sent out from the warehouse.
- Dealing with complaints and issuing refunds
- Help with basic website maintenance - using the back-office web platform Elite Manager.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks.
The ideal Customer Service Administrator must have:
- 2+ years of continued experience at one company.
- Positive attitude when helping customers, always willing to go the extra mile.
- Ability to pick things up quickly and use systems.
- Written and spoken English to business level standard.
What you will love about this Company/role:
- Fun and creative product
- Fast paced and varied role
- A chance to get your foot in the door of a fabulous creative company
What they will love about you:
- Your friendly and team player approach
- Your ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Your exceptional attention to detail
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job