Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for facilitating the on-boarding and compliance activities of suppliers for various KellyOCG Programs and Customers via the use of e-procurement tools and internal technology, and also managing relationships between the customer and the potential/approved vendors.
Duties will include liaising with suppliers, clients and internal colleagues across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), via telephone, e-mail, cloud systems (Fieldglass) and Skype. You will also be responsible for providing information and report using Word, Excel, email and PowerPoint
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Fluent Written and Spoken German language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, Windows environment, email, MS word and Cloud Services
- Advanced Excel
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Data entry ability
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate the needs within the specific area of service
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements and make recommendations on process and procedures that are more efficient
- Analytical ability- research and resolve issues using data
- Attention to detail
- In possession of strong negotiating skills
- Recruitment or resourcing, experience is considered an asset but not mandatory
- Travel around the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region will be required on an incidental basis
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.