The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are working with a growing company looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator on a 3 month fixed term contract with immediate start
The responsibilities of the Customer Service Administrator will be:
- To investigate and identify potential change of customers and to process the setup of change of customers (CoC's).
- To ensure all new starts, renewals, deemed and any other change to contracts are set up accurately and within agreed timescales.
- To ensure that all processes are operated in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with current business and industry practices.
- Responsible for the issuing of welcome packs and the receipt of any missing data, and the issuing of commission letters, renewal letters and copy invoices.
- Liaise with customers, consultants and brokers as well as third party industry bodies, e.g. National Grid.
- Resolve data mismatches in contract information, where internal systems are not aligned.
- Responsible for validating and resolving reported vacant and non-consuming exceptions.
- Adherence to internal processes and risk frameworks and an active involvement in identifying and implementing improvements.
- Ensure management and the team are kept up to date with issues and escalations are carried out in a timely manner.
The knowledge and skills of the Customer Service Administrator will be:
- Excellent communication skills (including written and telephone skills).
- Verbal comprehension skills.
- Numerical skills.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Proven record of excellent customer service.
- Able to produce accurate work within tight deadlines.
- Organisational skills.
- Practical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to present information effectively.
- Understanding of the registration processes and interdependencies between Sales and Customer Services and interfacing departments.
Salary £18,000 pro rata
20 Days Holiday
Health care Scheme
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- Customer service or Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job