Customer Service Administrator
Competitive (depending on experience)
Stonehouse - Free Parking
We are pleased to be recruiting on an incredibly unique and progressive role for a company that work internationally with offices in Stonehouse. This role will be varied, challenging and extremely rewarding and for the right candidate the client will offer brilliant scope for a career.
We are seeking an energetic, passionate and customer focused individual to join the team as soon as possible.
First point of customer contact and process for all orders, queries & enquiries into the Company relating to Sales & Customer Service. Working as part of a team with great attention to detail and a high level of communication skills. Providing customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and excellent experience, always looking to exceed expectations.
- Input orders, quotations received in timely and accurate fashion onto system.
- Provide first line support to Customer & End User queries, questions or enquiries via telephone, email.
- Adding Value at each stage of the Sales Process, to ensure the excellent customer experience is delivered at all times.
- Driving success through teamwork in Customer Service Team environment.
- Processing customer orders and logistical requests.
- To carry out any other projects required by the company as and when necessary.
- Highly organised, motivated and enthusiastic with incredible Customer Service ethos
- IT Literate with a proven desire to learn and develop skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a busy team environment where customers’ needs are not just met, but exceeded.
- Be helpful, positive and pro-active in approach to Internal & External customers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an attention to detail with incredible organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Fluent in Spanish would be advantageous but by no means a key requirement.
If this position is of interest to you then please contact Samantha at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Order Processing