This is a great opportunity for someone who understands the processes of selling a house, and has excellent customer service. Our client who is a bespoke Estate Agents based in Gloucester is looking for someone to join their team, who will be am administrator for the smooth transition of residential sales once the sale has been made all the way through completion, following the company business plan.
The ideal applicant would have experience in a similar role however this isn’t essential. The essentials are to have full knowledge of the house buying process through to completion.
Main duties will be:
- Liaising with purchasers, vendors, Solicitors, Mortgage Brokers, surveyors and all other parties involved in the house buying process to achieve company targets
- Ensure that all management Information is reported to Directors and Area Manager within agreed timescales
- Forecast and achieve monthly results
- Operate within the appropriate laws, regulations and company policies
- Record all information on a computer-based system
- High quality customer service
- Must be able to work well under pressure and to meet timescales and targets as set by the company
- Housing/legal/mortgage background helpful but not essential
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Be computer literate
- Have a pleasant attitude and excellent customer service skills
Salary: up to £19,000 depending on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"