Customer Service Administrator - Egham - £22K (plus EXCELLENT benefits and career opportunities)
Are you looking for your first step towards a corporate career with an innovative company?
Are you an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail?
Our global client who is a leader in their field is looking for a Business Support Coordinator to join their ever expanding team.
You will be joining a vibrant team supporting delivery of products and ensuring that the purchase order process runs smoothly from start to finish.
No exact experience is required to apply for this position but you WILL have EXCELLENT customer service and communication skills and you will have a minimum of Maths and English GCSE’s Grade C minimum. Lastly you will be able to demonstrate that you have strong command of Microsoft Office.
We are looking for bright stars for our client who will be able to progress within the business.
- You will be responsible for maintaining purchase orders and ensuring the delivery information is accurate and up to date
- Communicating effectively with internal departments and clients to ensure any amendments or queries are dealt with effectively
- Improve delivery of products where necessary
- Identify problematic orders and work on solutions to address them
- Working on internal systems and Microsoft Office with high attention to detail
- Working as part of a team
- Ideally candidates will have 1-2 years experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Proficient use of Microsoft office packages
Candidates who have an interest in working longer term in Supply Chain, Purchasing, Demand Planning, Sales Analysts, Pricing Analysis, Costing Analysis, Tech Sales would be most welcome.
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Group income protection scheme
- Travel insurance
- RAC Breakdown cover
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
The office is commutable from lots of areas as is close to the train station in Egham.
Immediate interviews are available over the next 2 weeks so please get in touch ASAP to ensure that you have the opportunity to be considered.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other
- Office Administrator
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'