As a Customer Service Administrator /Call Handler you will be working for a highly professional financial services company in Knutsford with a fantastic working environment.
We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator / Call Handler with a background in financial services - experience as a pensions administrator would be beneficial.
- Dealing with new enquiries
- Establishing that the client meets the criteria
- Sending out information packs
- Chasing information and documents from clients
- A background in financial services/pensions
- A welcoming and personable manner
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic work ethic
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to learn new processes
- Educated to at least A-Level with excellent grades
- To build and develop long-term customer relationships
- Free parking
- Gorgeous rural location in Knutsford, under a mile from the town centre
- Modern offices
- Paid trial day available (no obligation)
- Immediate start
- Full mentoring & training
- Temp to Perm opportunities
Working hours are on a shift pattern with 1 week of early's and 1 week of late's in rotation as follows:
- Early's: 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Late's: 10.00am to 7.00pm
- You will also work 1 out of every 4 Saturdays, 10.00am to 3.00pm
- Paid overtime is also available.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application this time.