This is a rare opportunity to join a successful, growing and dynamic company based in Quedgeley, Gloucester who are big on internal promotion. This company can offer excellent career opportunities as the company continues to expand.
This role would be great for someone who has previous customer service experience and wants to join a company that they can grow and develop within. Full training will be provided.
- Answering customer queries on the Telephone and via Email
- Producing quotations and advising/understanding customer requirements
- Interpreting customer diagrams
- Producing diagrams on CAD software
- Processing sales
- Giving advice and guidance on products and upselling them
- Dealing with customer complaints appropriately
- Calculating shipping costs
- Keeping up to date with stock levels
- Keeping up to date with promotions
- Arranging customer deliveries
- A comprehensive understanding of the products
- Scheduling production planning
- A friendly and welcoming personality
- Customer Service experience
- Helpful and polite
- Team Player
- Presentable appearance
- Computer literate
- Good basic Math’s skills
Salary - £18-19k - Under 25's - £15,800 & Over 25's - £16,700 per annum plus bonuses (after 3 months’ probation) which is approx - £2K per annum, which is paid monthly in arrears.
Hours - Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5pm, 1 Saturday per month 9am - 5pm & half day in lieu rewarded