Customer Service / Sales Administrator | Basic Up To 20k
A new opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual who is looking to join an expanding, successful Norwich based company as a Customer Service / Sales Administrator.
With a real passion for customer service and holding a keen eye for detail, you will play a vital role acting as a dedicated point of contact for a number of customer accounts and will be responsible for contacting customers to confirm orders, product specifications and final technical checks prior sending to manufacture.
Tasks will include;
- Processing and pricing quotations using a bespoke system
- Confirming technical specifications on orders with customers
- Demonstrating technical knowledge to customers when making amendments on orders
- Building relationships with existing and new customers
- Developing and demonstrating industry product knowledge and proactively keeping up to date with product changes
- Developing a commercial awareness of competitor activity / costs
- Supporting the sales team with negotiating on quotes with customers where required, whilst working in line with company margins
This role would ideally suit someone who has product knowledge within the home improvements / construction trade, or those that have a keen interest in developing product knowledge. A high level of numerical skills will be essential for product processing and pricing.
You will be rewarded with an attractive basic salary up to £20,000, a target based company monthly bonus, free parking and on-going support and training. Hours of work will be Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
For more details, or to submit your CV please call Kylee
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job