Job type: Customer Service Administrator - Apprenticeship
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration, Level 2-3
Our client is a high quality retailer of computer games, consoles and accessories. They are committed to providing the latest and greatest titles, as well as a wide ranging archive of fully refurbished releases. They are also committed to unprecedented and personal customer service powered by their principles of highly competitive pricing, fast and effective service, and a genuine love for gaming on all platforms. Their relationships with distributors and publishers allow them to be a market leading specialist in getting the right games at the best possible prices.
- On-the-job apprenticeship training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Potential full-time position after programme
- 20+ days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Office administration and customer service
- Assisting the management team with smooth running of administration duties
- Answering calls, dealing with customer queries
- Updating files relating to sales and stock management
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5 GCSEs including English and Maths A*-C or level 2 equivalent
- IT proficient particularly Microsoft Office and Excel
- Good verbal skills
- Understanding of customer service
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.