Working within an established and growing organisation, the Customer Service Administrator will support the customer service and wider team, by ensuring the accurate ordering of stock and scheduling the delivery of items. The Customer Service Administrator will play a key role in the ongoing success of the team, ensuring that customers are updated at all times, both in the UK and in Europe. The company design and manufacture high-end products, working with customers and partners on projects across the globe.
To apply for the Customer Service Administrator role, you should have administration and office-based customer service experience gained within a similar environment. With exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multitask, the Customer Service Administrator will also possess strong PC skills in MS Excel and Word.
The Customer Service Administrator will order stock and schedule the delivery of items and labour to ensure work and customer extras are completed in a timely manner. Ensure that customers are up dated at all times as to when and how outstanding queries will be resolved.
- Order processing of items, raising sales and purchase orders
- Contact customers to book time slots for work to be carried out
- Arrange for stock to be delivered to site
- Schedule contractors to attend customer appointments to carry out work
- Keep customers informed of how and when issues will be resolved at all times
- Manage and resolve general customer complaints
- Manage general queries that are received by phone and via the customer service general email inbox
- Once order confirmations are received from Head Office, update prices on purchase orders and add on any relevant margins.
- Produce and send out quotes to customers
- General administration duties
- Experience in an administrative role
- Customer service experience, office based
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to deal with conflict in a calm and constructive manner
- Ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active approach to resolving issues
- PC literate with experience of using Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Able to deliver courteous communication by telephone, email, face to face
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
Administrator, customer service, administration, order processing, call handling
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job