Our prestigious client based in Birmingham are looking to recruit 2 Customer Service Administrator to join their existing team.
This role is based on growth within the company.
Duties to include:
- Taking incoming calls from new and existing customers
- Logging all customers telephone and email queries
- Dealing with replacement orders
- Tracking deliveries with couriers
- Arranging the return of incorrect / damaged / faulty items
- Processing email queries from internal and external customers
- Updating in house database with accurate information
Skills and experience required:
• A minimum of 2 years Customer Service / Administration experience
• Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external clients
• Proficient IT skills
£ 18,000 - £ 20,000 - ( plus £ 1,600 profit/performance related pay per annum )
Monday - Friday - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
- Customer Service