Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £17,500 - £19,000 per annum
Location: Potters Bar
Contract: Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Are you looking for a role within a corporate company to develop your skills and kick start your career?
We are currently recruiting for a client who are based in Potters Bar, who are seeking a bright and motivated customer service administrator!
This company promotes development and personal training, so if this role is for you, please apply today!
- 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Canteen on-site
- Modern and fresh offices
- Very local to A1, M25 and M1 with good public transport links too
- Amend customers contracts
- Liaise with clients and customer with any queries
- Update the CRM system with data
- Looking after and managing a shared inbox
- Understanding and sharing knowledge on services/products
- Ensuring paperwork is organised and data protection is adhered to
- Working as a team for projects
- Growing and progressing your own personal development
- Previous experience within a customer service position
- Previous complaint handling experience is advantageous
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good PC skills including Word and Excel
- Customer Service focused
- A professional and formal telephone manner
Good luck with your application, should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you very soon!Smart10 Ltd is a Multi Award Winning, independently run recruitment consultancy specialising in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 are renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies, and our team have won various accolades, including Best New Business at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, Most Promising New Business and Entrepreneur of the Year finalists at The Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards, and the HBA Judges Award for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.