We are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join a well-established and friendly company based in St Albans.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, so if you have worked in hospitality or retail for example and are looking for an office based role, this could be for you!
You will be working in a supportive, fast paced team, responsible for processing sales orders and providing an excellent service to wholesale customers.
- Taking orders over the phone and email and entering them onto the system
- Following the necessary processes to ensure stock is sent to the customer in a timely manner e.g. stock checking, accounts clearance, delivery dates etc.
- Dealing with wholesale customer queries or complaints, providing excellent customer service to ensure it is resolved quickly
- Raising credits and invoices
- Managing a small number of international customers who require a main point of contact
- Regular liaison with internal departments and providing admin support to the sales reps when required
- Managing orders placed on the website, importing orders onto the system, collating relevant paperwork and marking as shipped once dispatched.
- Customer focused
- Polite, professional telephone manner
- Good level of computer literacy
- Great communicator with good written and spoken English
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- A keen team player
- Friendly, up-beat nature with a 'can do' attitude
- Organised with ability to prioritise your own workload
Salary: £16k - £18k
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:45am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 4pm
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service