Do you like working for a small family run business in a really friendly environment? Are you used to multi-tasking and working at a fast pace?
Our client, based in B94 is looking for a customer service administrator to join their busy team just outside of Solihull. You will be working on the installations team alongside 2 other workers and will be expected to manage inbound calls, place orders on the system and support with quotes. There are 8 members of staff at the moment and they are expanding. This is a small, friendly office, with people who all work extremely hard; they are looking for the one perfect candidate to join their team.
- Inbound calls - answer telephone calls, assist with queries or direct to the necessary person
- Place orders on the system - ensuring PO's are loaded
- Support with providing quotes to customers - training will be provided
- All administration duties when required
Your Skills/ Experience
- At least 1 years of customer service/ administration experience
- Computer literate
- Ability to manage your own workload, prioritise work and cope well under pressure
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to drive due to location
Benefits to you
- Salary of £17000- £18000
- Full training provided
- Free parking on - site
- Working in a friendly office
This is an immediate start position - please click apply if you are passionate about customer service!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.