Customer Service Administration Advisor - 12 Month FTC
Customer Service Administration Advisor
Salary: Up to £18,500 + Company Benefits 12 Months (Maternity Cover)
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service professional who has previous experience dealing with specialised administrative duties. You will deliver a high standard of customer service when responding to customer enquiries. Further duties include:
- Provide an efficient and effective service to customer queries & complaints which require an in-depth knowledge of specific procedures and related systems and acting to ensure they are satisfied and consistent with department quality standards and procedures
- Maintain and develop up-to-date product, system and process knowledge to act as a centre of expertise and to provide an increasingly effective service to customers
- Relay customer perceptions and comments, identify and analyse opportunities to improve processes, products and/or systems, providing recommendations and evidence to support proposed implementation.
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work within all areas of the department, to cover seasonal peaks in volume of work and as workload dictates.
- Monitor daily work queues and daily logs.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in Customer Services environment is desirable
- Essential to have knowledge and experience in administration
- Financial Services experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of colleagues and customers is essential
Successful candidates will be subject to background checks.
** YOU Personnel is an independent Recruitment Agency that combines 30 years of Recruitment experience. We provide recruitment solutions for PERMANENT, CONTRACT AND TEMPORARY staffing requirements. **
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'