CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMIN - QUICK TURN AROUND - 5 TEMPS NEEDED!
Are you available immediately?
Are you looking for a new Administration job?
Would you like to work for a fantastic company in Aylesbury?
Would you like to work 35 hours a week?
I might just have the job for you...
My client, based in Aylesbury are currently recruiting for an on an initially three month temporary basis..
The main purpose of the role is to provide high quality customer service to customers/clients by telephone.
Key Activities & Deliverables:
- Follow standard instructions to carry out customer service processes, such as updating records, making payments and providing customers with written information
- Office administration, such as collating output and issuing post
- Some use of telephone, making outbound calls to customers
- Ensure productivity and quality targets are met
- Adhere to regulatory and business requirements
- Good oral communication skills and telephone manner
- Good listening skills
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Customer focussed
- Basic numerical skills
- Confident using a computer
- Previous experience in an office administration role would be an advantage
- Background in financial services would be an advantage
- Previous experience in customer services is preferred.
This job will not be remote based and will be based in their office in central Aylesbury.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'