Customer Service & Admin Opportunities - Hinckley & Rugby
Located in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and Rugby, Warwickshire
Are you a Customer Service Advisor or Administrator looking to learn, grow and succeed with an innovative business? Want to develop an exciting career in the mortgage and financial services sector? If so, read on.
We are Hinckley & Rugby Building Society, a successful financial institution providing a variety of mortgage and financial services.
Due to ongoing growth, we are now looking for a number of Customer Service Advisors / Administrators to join various departments across our business.
- Salary of £14,856, rising to £17,148 (where the CeMAP qualification is held a higher salary may be applicable)
- £54.50 per Saturday morning worked
- Full training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications
- Supportive and friendly culture with an open door policy
- Join an organisation that promotes from within
- Opportunities to pursue different specialisms within the business
- Contributory pension
- Life cover (X4)
- Private healthcare and health insurance
- Great location with free parking and public transport links
- Childcare vouchers
Based in a vibrant, open plan office, you’ll work alongside a great mix of highly experienced individuals, as well as team members who are learning the ropes, just like you.
We believe that investing in our people and their future is key to our success. As such, you’ll receive a comprehensive induction process, extensive on-the-job training and ongoing support from management to ensure that you succeed in your role.
This is an amazing opportunity to significantly increase your skill-set and build a career to be proud of with a successful building society. Don’t miss out - apply today.
As a Customer Service Advisor / Administrator, you’ll provide a high-quality service to customers using our mortgage and financial services.
Depending on which team you join, you’ll communicate with customers via the telephone or face-to-face. You’ll answer any questions customers may have, provide details on our services and ensure any issues are quickly resolved.
Some of your duties may involve:
- Establishing customers’ needs
- Building positive relationships with customers
- Preparing written correspondence
- Completing a range of admin tasks
To join us as one of our Customer Service Advisors / Administrators, you’ll need:
- Previous customer service and/or administration experience
- At a minimum, five GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above, including Maths and English
- The willingness to undergo a credit reference search and DBS check (our staff must have impeccable standards of personal finance)
A Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice qualification would be beneficial to your application, but this isn’t essential.
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as, or would like to become a, Customer Service Assistant, Mortgage Services Assistant, Savings Services Assistant, Customer Service Administrator, Trainee Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Administrator or HR Administrator.
Individuals with experience as a Customer Service Advisor, Customer Care Advisor, Financial Services Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Administration Assistant, Clerical Assistant, Cashier or Bank Advisor are also encouraged to apply.
Please note, if you are selected for interview, you’ll be required to complete a Society application form, which will be sent to you by Hinckley & Rugby Building Society.
Webrecruit and Hinckley & Rugby Building Society are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to build a rewarding career as a Customer Service Advisor / Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.