Customer Care Advisor
Due to expansion, My client are looking for a positive, friendly and hardworking individual to join their passionate Customer Care Team at our Head Office in High Wycombe. In this fast-paced role, you will communicate with our customers via telephone, email and live chat and will provide a unique and personal service to each customer.
We are open from 8am- 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 5:30pm on Saturday and bank holidays, so the successful candidate needs to be flexible and reliable. Please note, temporarily due to COVID-19, our current working hours are 9am-5:30pm Monday- Saturday only.
TO JOIN OUR VIBRANT AND FAST GROWING BUSINESS AS A CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR
You must have proven experience working in an office based Customer Care role and a genuine passion for customer service.
You must be confident working in a fast-paced environment. You will have a confident and comfortable telephone manner and demonstrate excellent communication skills- written & verbal. You will also have strong computer skills.
You will embody the company values; demonstrating curiosity, courage, passion and selflessness. You will be brilliantly organised and a great multi-tasker who is confident to manage multiple tasks at one time whilst retaining a high attention to detail.
If this sounds like you and you’re motivated and excited to learn more, we can’t wait to hear from you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Delivering exceptional customer care at all times
- Ensuring that a bespoke and personal service is provided to every customer to meet their needs
- Responding to customer queries within our agreed response time
- Handling customer queries across different platforms, including live chat, phone calls, email and social media
- Building relationships with customers and using initiative when dealing with queries
- Liaising with the warehouse team and couriers to resolve any order issues
- Working closely with stores and other head office departments
YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH:
- Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company-funded private health insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment - take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities and more
Please apply now as I will be shortlisting immediately!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'