Are you looking for a new job?
Do you want to work a fantastic reputable business?
Do you have experience in Customer Service Admin/Advisor?
My client based on the outskirts of High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a permanent Accounts payable job.
Hours: 8:30/16:30 - 9:00 - 17:00 - Monday to Friday
· Manage orders across UK sites and our overseas partners
· Fast accurate response to all customer queries
· Ensure adherence to the segmentation process
· Adhere to compliance concerning set process flows
· Liaise with commercial teams on pricing, minimum order quantities and logistics
· Ensure best in class information flow to customers on logistics and lead times
· Manage and continually improve pricing; quotation / price files
· Liaise with all group sites to ensure is maximised and Group capability is fully leveraged
· Ensure that systems are administered consistently and accurately
· Internal customer champion
· Cover sickness and holidays within the department
· Any other duties as reasonably requested
· Reception cover will also be required rotating between other members of the team.
- Experience of customer service and/or sales support
- Experience of working with Microsoft products, excel, word etc.
- Experience in the food industry
- Experience of working with an ERP system
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'