Job Type Customer Service / Account Manager
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 (plus Bonus)
Position Type: Permanent
Sector: Digital Publishing
Job Reference: TJ873317
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Do you have previous sales experience?
Do you have previous b2b sales experience?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a business that offer quality marketing platforms locally and nationally.
You will be working in brand new purpose built building offering platforms that are seen by over 80% of the audience in Essex.
- Account management
- Managing your own territory
- Lead generation
- Business research
- Selling to a variety of local business
- New business development
- Managing businesses expectations to ensure that a positive relationship is maintained
- Accurately reporting data
- Generating repeat custom/upselling
- Supporting the clients, Making sure they have a clear understanding on how digital platforms work and the benefits to the business
To be successful in this role, you must have or have transferable skills:
- Excellent attention to detail and committed to delivery and performance.
- A good objection handler, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- B2B sales skills transferable into the role
- Good Negotiation skills, you must be determined and resilient, constantly looking for new solutions to problems
- Good time management & attention to detail - being able adapt and prioritise is essential
- Strong personal resilience
- An outgoing personality, strong self-motivation with a proactive mentality and a will to succeed
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) experience
- Experience of using a CRM System.
The company will look after you with….
- A fun and lively work environment, with huge potential for personal and career development
- A competitive base salary package and commission structure
- Pension scheme
- Various incentives
- Extensive and continuous development and training
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on Customer Service / Account Manager or any other roles, please contact Thomas Shea for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'