Customer Service / Account Manager
£18-22k per annum plus bonus
Square Peg Associates are working with a fantastic and renowned business in Bury who are looking for a customer driven, relationship builder to manage and support a portfolio of clients both in person and over the telephone.
You will be working as part of a small team and your role will involve meeting external clients and delivering customer focussed solutions to their business. This may involve helping to promote their business, attending events, writing social media blogs and generally networking and introducing them to other local businesses.
A car owner / driver is essential for the role.
- Setting client details on the internal systems
- Regular client visits and monthly telephone calls
- Working with clients to build their business and being the go-to person for support
- Being the connector and utilising our huge database to make quality connections
- Promoting clients via blogs, newsletters, social media etc
- Delight a client - Do something over and above each week!
- Walk-in visits to local businesses (introducing the services of the business, getting recommendations & generating appointments)
- Attending breakfast meetings when required
- Assisting with events throughout the year
Experience, Skills and Aptitudes:
- Ambitious with a can do attitude!
- An enthusiastic, welcoming and helpful approach when dealing with clients in person at events and over the telephone.
- Excellent organisational skills, particularly in managing time and tasks
- IT and Social Media skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-reliance, common sense, trust, integrity, and humour
Bonus structure opportunity: Based on performance and contribution
This is a truly fabulous role for a customer driven, engaging, people person. Please apply to Square Peg Associates Ltd for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'