Salary - £24,000
8:30 - 4:30 Monday - Friday
25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
Private Health Care
Excellent onsite facilities
- Managing key accounts worldwide expediting manufacturing parts for aerospace, automotive and manufacturing industries.
- To record, update and maintain customer data and customer interaction on the CRM system.
- To resolve customer queries
- To establish effective relationships with customers
- Previous experience of telephony based customer service role.
- Fluent French or German would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Experience within a fast-paced demanding environment.
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English
Previous roles would have been Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Assistant or Account Manager
Call Alex on for further details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job