Customer Service Account Manager
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual?
Are you looking for a career with a fast growing and dynamic company?
Here at Advanced Supply Chain, we have an exciting opportunity for a driven Customer Service Account Manager to join our team based in Corby.
“The Advanced Supply Chain Group are a fast-growing 3PL Storage & Distribution operation. Our dedicated team delivers 24/7 operations across the UK and internationally.
We are redefining supply chains across the world through Intelligent Logistics, but it’s not just technology that makes our approach intelligent. We employ the best talent, and we develop our people continuously”
As our Customer Service Account Manager, you will be working with well-known product brands where you will provide a first-class service to our customers, this may include:
- Actively promote our business and our value-added services
- Ensuring critical paths are carried out to ensure deadlines are met
- Effective relationship building with new and existing customers via email, telephone and face-to-face meetings
- Answering and resolving enquires from new and existing customers to ensure a solution is found providing minimum impact for the customer
- Resolving customer queries as soon as they are raised, liaising with other departments to ensure a swift resolution.
- Ensure a first-class response in quality, service and delivery for our customers
To become our Customer Service Account Manager, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- Possess Contract Management experience
- Be a confident decision maker who is driven to deliver against important metrics
- Organised and able to work accurately
- Be an effective communicator
- Experience of stock control, transport operations and warehousing processes
- Confident using IT systems to input and extract data as well as intermediate Excel knowledge
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- Merchandising experience is desirable
Hours of work
Monday to Thursday 08.00am – 17.00pm & Friday 08.00am – 16.15pm
Please be aware that due to the nature of the business, an element of flexibility will be required
Salary is negotiable, dependant on experience
Do you have the skills and experience required to become our Customer Service Account Manager? If so, don't delay. Click 'Apply' today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job