Purpose of Job:
To support and improve overall customer satisfaction, through proactive management of all customer implementation projects; efficient coordination of all client feedback activities and by providing a high-quality customer service helpdesk.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customer Implementation:
- Successfully project manage all assigned new customer implementations.
- Work with the Bid Team and New Business Team to understand the Sales process and potential work flow.
- Communicate clearly with all key stakeholders during an implementation project.
- Provide a smooth handover to the Account Management team.
- Ensure early communication of any potential issues affecting an implementation project to the Head of Customer Relations, and other key stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensure that the signed customer contract, Salesforce, CARES and Finance systems all align.
- Work with the Head of Customer Relations and other stakeholders to ensure that the implementation process is streamlined, effective and fit-for-purpose.
- Co-ordinate all client feedback processes, including (but not limited to) Net Promoter Survey, Complaints and Service User feedback.
- Ensure that all Complaints are tracked and monitored with a continued focus on on-depth investigation and quality communication back to the client.
- Keep all systems up-to-date to enable accurate reporting.
- Provide support to key projects supporting Net Promoter Survey as required.
- Work as part of a team to provide a centralised customer services function; taking incoming queries from customers and resolving these in a timely manner.
- Work with other teams in the business to understand key business processes and be able to discuss these with clients effectively e.g. Management Referral.
- Work with other teams as required to streamline, standardise and document processes as appropriate.
- Escalate queries to the Head of Customer Relations or Account Managers as appropriate.
- Ensure that any client updates that require systems updates are reflected accurately through Salesforce, CARES and Finance.
- Experience of working in a fast paced customer centric environment and display a passion for customers with a good understanding of the principles of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate excellent personal computer and typing skills and must be highly competent with use of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional presence, friendly demeanour and excellent customer service skills. Ability to communicate credibly at all levels within an organisation
- Must have strong commercial awareness
- Able to co-ordinate varied and complex demands from a diverse customer base, with the ability to prioritise.
- Able to work collaboratively across all parts of the organisation and build strong internal relationships
- Have a strong attention to detail, the important to follow processes and awareness of the importance of accuracy
- Values-driven individual in alignment with the UnitedHealth culture around our core values of integrity, relationships, compassion, innovation and performance and champion a diverse and inclusive environment
This is based in our Oxford office so you should live a commutable distance.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 12 MONTH MATERNITY CONTRACT
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Services
- Building Relationships
- Multi Tasking
- Positive Team Player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job