A new opportunity for a Sales Account Manager with a highly successful, team-orientated and motivated company, in a fast-growing and innovative branch of Telecommunications. The company is currently looking for a Customer Account Handler who is passionate about technology and customer service to support its business in delivering excellent levels of service to a national customer base. This role will involve vast amounts of customer service including up selling and cross selling products and services. 80% of calls will be to or from existing customers, therefore strong rapport building skills are essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to contribute and be part of the growth of an organisation. The starting salary for this role is £20k - £25k basic with uncapped bonus which is highly negotiable if you have a background with in the telecoms industry. It also offers the opportunity for the right person to gain further significant career and financial rewards in the future.
The purpose of the role is to facilitate the sale of the company's products and services across a national market to ensure that consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues is retained and achieved. This will incorporate new product sales, managing existing client accounts and a proactive approach to business development.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- B2B Customer Support or Sales experience. (Ideally in telecoms although not essential).
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
- An intermediate level of IT literacy.
- Experience of utilising a CRM system.
- Strong understanding of customer requirements.
- A proven track record of developing new business & growing existing accounts is preferable.
- Experience working with technically focused products would be beneficial.
- Telecoms industry experience is a distinct advantage.
Our client is regarded very highly within its sector and prides its self on providing an excellent customer experience. The opportunities to develop your career within this company are extremely high if you can show drive and ambition.
Please contact Aaron Loughlin at Square Peg Associates for immediate consideration.
Salary: 20 - 25k Basic + uncapped Commission (Approx 32k Year 1)
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Cross Selling