Customer Service Account Executive
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Salary: Competitive, Negotiable DOE
Benefits: Profit Related Pay, Life Insurance, Auto Enrol Pension Scheme
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday
Autochair are the UK’s leading manufacturer of vehicle adaptations for people with disabilities or mobility issues. Established over 30 years ago and 2012 Winner of the prestigious industry award: 'Motability Supplier of the year’, our business continues to enjoy strong growth.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Customer Service Account Executive to join our experienced Service Delivery Team to manage relationships with and service levels to our agents. A network of circa 80 certified installation companies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer focused candidate, who has a proven record of providing excellent customer service ideally across a fast moving B2B agent network or similar. This role will be responsible for ensuring an accurate, efficient and professional service is provided to all our agents.
Managing B2B relationships with an established installer network, the role is hands on, split across a mix of resolving technical product queries, following up on sales and processing orders, managing and promoting events and training days. You will have one direct report who provides sales and order processing support. The role reports directly to the Service Delivery Manager.
Main Duties of the Customer Service Account Executive:
- Building and maintaining strong, long lasting relationships with Agents
- Develop agents’ use of the agent portal and online order management
- Lead a communications programme for agents to keep them aware of the latest news and products
- Manage the installer accreditation events programme and database
- Ensure agents display our latest products on their websites and marketing material
- Deliver regular management reporting
This is a predominantly an office- based role, although you will be expected to travel occasionally to meet with Agents across the UK.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable ability to provide excellent customer service
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Outgoing, engaging and diligent
- Experience of continuous improvement processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent communicator
- Organised with a high work ethic and a 'can do ' attitude
- Valid driving licence and access to a vehicle for business use
There is huge growth and development potential for the right candidate. We are looking for someone who has the ability, skills, drive and enthusiasm to develop and grow their career within the Company.
If you think you could not only fill, but excel within this role, please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Service Delivery
- Service Manager