If you have amazing customer service skills, have previous experience handing multiple accounts, have liaised with international suppliers/ distributors then I want to hear from you
Monday to Friday 9-5pm permanent up to £23,000
* Review retailer and distributor quality procedures and requirements ensuring they are understood and assess their relevance in relation to our products and the countries of distribution.
* Create and maintain supporting documents detailing all the retailer and distributor requirements.
* Review all purchase orders in relation to these requirements and raise any areas of concern regarding the specification, conformity or performance of the product to the relevant department.
* Ensure retailer and distributor quality procedures and the Moose Toys quality policy are implemented for every order and ensure that QA requirements are considered by all internal departments to avoid any shipment delays.
* Communicate requirements with Moose Far East office in a clear and timely fashion to ensure shipments are not delayed.
* Be a key contact with retailers and distributors, providing QA information and documentation when requested, together with providing solutions with regards to quality, conformity, or product performance issues.
* Undertake responsibility for specific projects as and when required to support the department
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'