CUSTOMER SERIVCE IMMEDIATE
Customer Service Advisor - Supporting the services relating to Covid 19 for the government.
IMMEDIATE STARTING WORK FROM HOME! Customer service advisor - phone based
6 month temp contract
The role is Customer Service Advisor - Supporting the services relating to Covid 19 for the government. You'll be in contact with members of the public and may need to make outbound calls or receive inbound calls from them.
You will need to use your own PC/Laptop to carry out the role with minimum OS system of Windows 8 - we cannot accept mac/apple/chromebook devices.
- Training will be provided and will last up to 3 days day (9am - 5pm).
- Fixed Term: Temporary opportunity for 6 months, with a view of extending to a permanent contract with another campaign at the end of the contract
- Working from home
- Working Hours: between 7am & 11pm Mon - Sun
- Rota: 40hrs per week
- Training: 3 days
- Salary: £9 per hour
For this role, a normal shift will last 9 hours (8 hours paid work and 1 hour of unpaid breaks).
- You will need to use your PC/Laptop to carry out the role with minimum OS system of windows 8
- We can not accept MAC/apple/chromebook devices.
- Ethernet cable that reaches router
If you are interested please apply urgently! We have got start dates as soon as NEXT week
Call or Email
- call centre
- Customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'