My client is looking for a Sales Support candidate to work alongside a number of departments, taking responsibility for the crm support of teams and individuals across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
* Receiving sales enquires, generating and delivering quotations.
* Acting as the first point of contact for customers and generate customer quotations to help with sales
* Provide Sales, Marketing and Logistics reports and analysis
* Data cleansing and looking for continuous improvement to increase the integrity of the data held within it to meet the business requirements
* Maintenance and communication of agreed data standards, loading data and monitoring the data quality in various departments.
Personal skills and experience:
Possess excellent computer skills including proficiency with excel
Good numerical skills
Experience of using Microsoft office
Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Demonstrate high levels of attention to detail
Being an effective time-manager, multi-tasker and displaying excellent organisational skills is essential
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job