*** Please note this position is part-time ( 20 hours per week)
The Customer Sales Support Specialist is responsible for supporting and assisting the Sales & Marketing team in achieving the Community's occupancy and revenue goals. Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the Sales & Marketing team in managing the community's sales & marketing database, maintaining appropriate sales collateral, coordinating and obtaining all required move-in paperwork and preparing the resident's administrative file. Following the Sunrise quality service standards, the Customer Sales Support Specialist will conduct the resident's orientation to their new home at Sunrise and ensure each resident's move-in to their new home at Sunrise is smooth and successful following our Sunrise shared values. In addition to these core duties the Customer Sales Support Specialist may under the supervision of Director of Sales or Sales Specialist work to advance leads through the sales process. This work may include conducting call-outs, taking call-ins and conducting presentations with internal customers.
- Experience in a sales administrative support role
- Previous customer service experience demonstration of customer service skill set
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess excellent phone communication skills, written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- As applicable, all Sunrise team members who drive a Sunrise vehicle must review and sign the Driver job description and understand the key essential duties for safety and regulatory compliance
Sunrise Senior Living is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism. Sunrise Senior Living has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
- Salary to £25,000 per annum pro-rata
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Career Development Training
- Cycle to work scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job