Customer Sales Support Co-ordinator - Permanent - £25-28K - Immediate
Our Client is looking for a self-motivated candidate to join their expanding business, due to the nature of this role, you will need to have previous experience of supporting Key Customers with their enquiries, your duties are:
- Develop a good working knowledge of their products.
- Contact Key Accounts, supporting them with their orders, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Manage their online portal.
- Arrange for samples and literature to be send out.
- Attend review meetings when required.
- Working alongside the Operations Team when needed, escalating issues, where standards haven’t been met.
- Keeping in line with the guidelines and according to ISO 9001:2008.
- Sales order entry using their SAP system.
- Adjusting prices and delivery dates where needed.
- General administration duties.
- Supporting other departments as and when required to meet business needs - you will need to be a team player.
To fulfil this role you will need to have excellent attention to detail, have a minimum of 5 years Account Management/Customer Service experience and have working knowledge of SAP.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join stable company, lots of longevity within the existing team.
Don’t delay apply today, looking forward to receiving your CV.
As we are acting on behalf of our Client, due to the number of submissions we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Key Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'