Due to expansion a young energetic yet professional technology company based in brand new offices in Penarth. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a role which they can enhance their skills within sales finance and potentially achieve career progression as they are looking to grow the sales team.
- You will be talking to prospective customers enthusiastically about the key benefits of the web-based solution, explain how the system works and how it can benefit the customer long-term
- You’ll run through demo’s with customers to ensure their understanding and buy-in
- This role is all about toasty warm follow up calls with to new and prospect clients via telephone calls, web chat and email
- The role is not commission based so no cold calling is involved as this is more of a quality driven role as the main priority is to consult prospective customers who have applied for a demo or enquired online.
- In addition to the sales element of the role, you will may be expected to help out with other customer service functions, which includes dealing with customer email queries and other day to day operational tasks.
Skills / Experience
- You’ll be a wizard at prioritising with epic organisational skills, ability to prioritise workload
- A customer champion, you’ll thrive on dealing with all manner of people on the telephone
- You’ll be working a buzzy team, but will be the sole point of contact for customer sales. This means you must be self-resilient and willing for autonomy
- Whilst we’re not expecting a technical expert, you must be pretty confident with computers, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ideally you have experience of finance, insurance or banking
- £18,000 - £22,000 (depending on skills and experience)
- 22 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- You can earn an extra day holiday for each full year you are with us
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in Cardiff
- Brand new offices with free gym, games room (and a ping pong league!)
- Private Medical Insurance and income Protection insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Great company socials organized by our very own Ministry of Fun
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Jayde Cassar at Yolk Recruitment -893831
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
- Customer Sales
- Financial Services
- Telephone Sales
- Wealth Management