About the role
We want you to help establish a telesales team within Wealthify. You will be the only employee in the team and will take responsibility for speaking to both new and prospective customers mainly on the phone, but also through live web chat and email.
You will be talking to prospective customers enthusiastically about our services, helping to explain the features and benefits of Wealthify to them. You will also be speaking with existing customers to better understand their needs and improve their experience at Wealthify.
In addition to the sales element of the role, you will may be expected to help out with other customer service functions, which includes dealing with customer email queries and other day to day operational tasks.
You should be able to work 37.5 hours per week, on a flexible basis between the hours of 8.30am – 7.30pm Monday to Friday. In the future we may open Saturdays, so this should not be an issue for you.
Wealthify is a young and growing company, so if you perform well, demonstrating the right attitude and skills, this role represents a fantastic chance for career progression.
Things you’ll need
We want to make sure you are set for success and this job is right for you. Therefore, it’s important to highlight that you must be comfortable working in a sales capacity. Effective communication skills being essential, both verbal and written. Other attributes you should have are:
- Confident in speaking on the telephone with existing or prospective customers
- Confident with computers. You must be able to comfortably use word, excel and outlook.
- Ability to type quickly and accurately
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to take ownership of workload and work alone.
- In this role, you will initially be the only person on the team, so self motivation is essential.
What qualifications or skills will I need?
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Math’s and English at grade C or above
- Skilled communicator
- Previous experience working in telesales
That’s our minimum requirement, if you want to stand out, tell us what you’ve got! Experience in a similar role or extra qualifications are always a bonus!
- £18,000- £22,000 (depending on skills and experience)
- 22days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Youcan earn an extra day holiday for each full year you are with us
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in Cardiff
- Brandnew offices with free gym, games room (and a ping pong league!)
- PrivateMedical Insurance
- IncomeProtection insurance
- CompanyPension Plan
- Cycleto Work Scheme
- Greatcompany socials organized by our very own Ministry of Fun
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"