This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a professional and challenging team environment, delivering high standards of Customer Service in direct contact with our Customers.
I am looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our amazing team here in Brewing and Brands. The the ideal candidate will actively demonstrate the 4 Core Values of Greene King. (Customer, Team, Respect and Results)
Please note we have two roles available
1. Part time 16.5 hours per week
2. full time 36.25 hours per week
The successful applicant will be required to …..
- Efficiently manage a diary of calls on a daily basis
- Use Aurora System to input Customer Orders and Check Stock Levels
- Ensure accuracy of orders
- Maximise sales on all orders
- Build relationships with both internal & external customers
- Work within the GK Company Values
Key Skills required …..
- PC Skills (Outlook and Excel)
- Customer Focus
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to work in a team environment
- Work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Selling Skills
We will be considering applications as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application
Location: Bury St Edmunds, UKReference Code 1179611