Graduate Sales Executive - Manchester. Base £20,000. OTE Year 1 £35,000.
We are recruiting driven, motivated and competitive graduates for one of the leading 'deal a day' e-Commerce businesses! With just under 10 million online subscribers, our client is a household name growing at a rapid rate and has huge financial backing from a blue chip firm making this a great moment to enter the company!
Location: Manchester city centre
Basic: £20k + commission
OTE: Year 1 - £35k, Year 2 - £65k, Year 3 - £100k+
They are holding an assessment centre this FRIDAY in Manchester city centre.
Friday 9th March 9.30am - 12.30pm.
This is one of the most dynamic and diverse graduate sales roles in the industry, offering graduates the opportunity to not just stay on the phones all day, but in time construct their own client pitches and lead pitches face to face, selling the proposed partnership offer but also negotiate a competitive commercial rate.
You will be doing the following:
- Generating fresh leads and building your own client base, bringing in new business accounts.
- Specialising within a niche sector, for instance purely building relationships with restaurants.
- Preparing pitches as a team and pitching face to face the prospect of a business relationship.
- Working to targets and earning uncapped commission.
- Continuing to maintain strong client relationships.
Progression is quick and based upon merit here, the current London manager started as a graduate himself only 3 years ago! Located in the city centre, the office is fun, vibrant and full of energy! Culturally, we are not looking for aggressive sales types, but graduates who want to offer a consultative approach which focuses on building relationships for the long term not only looking for short term quick deals.
Do you like the sound of this? If you would like to apply this is what we need:
- 2:2 minimum from a reputable university, we are open to graduates who are looking for a career change into sales not just 2017 graduates.
- Sales experience is preferable and will enhance the application.
- Previous working experience throughout or before university, preferably in a target orientated environment.
- Competitive and driven in person.
Please apply if you match the criteria and are interested in the opportunity!
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral for candidates with 0-6 month's sales experience and £500 for over 6 months experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job