Customer Sales Manager - Various Locations
Up to £40k - Uncapped Bonus (monthly and annual) Car, Pension
My client helps construction and infrastructure customers by providing temporary and permanent bridge construction, propping and jacking, groundworks equipment, and formwork and falsework systems.
To maintain and increase the revenue generated through business relationships with existing customers and develop business in conjunction with the General Manager by locating new customers and ensuring every effort is made to satisfy the needs of the customer whilst maximising sales volume and profitability
- Ensure sales targets and KPI's are met through selling across portfolio Inc. instrumentation, groundworks, formworks etc.
- Generating customer enquiries and producing design briefs for Pre-Engineered solutions
- Producing design briefs for Standard Solutions
- Attending site visits where recommended by the engineer or customer for Bespoke and Total solutions
- Ensure customers and accounts are serviced effectively to maximise business and sales opportunities.
- In conjunction with the General Manager monitor prices within the region to ensure the company remains competitive.
- Ensure the company's systems and procedures are followed in respect of health and safety and engineering requirements.
- Ensure call reports and CRM records are completed in a timely fashion.
- Monitor stock levels in conjunction with the General Manager to ensure the most efficient response to customers.
- Liaise effectively with all other departments as necessary to ensure that an excellent level of customer service is maintained at all times.
- Monitor Lost Orders to ensure appropriate action is taken for winning future business.
- Respond to customer complaints in liaison with the General Manager to ensure a quick and amicable resolution is achieved.
- Liaise with all relevant colleagues and customers to ensure customer queries in respect of losses; damages etc. are dealt with to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Visit new, existing and potential customers to develop relationships leading to improved levels of business.
- Support the development of National Accounts via the development of local relationships.
- Prepare area reports as appropriate to the needs of the business.
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Oliver Musgrave along with your CV
National Account Executive, National Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales, Account Manager
- "customer sales manager" "construction sales" "falsework" "formwork" "bridge construction"