Customer Sales Executive £22,000 + Bonus
Due to our clients continued success and growth they are looking for a driven and ambitious person to join their onsite team to own the onsite sales process and support the customer experience within our outstanding accommodation.
- As Customer Sales Executive, you will be focussed on securing bookings through a service-led approach, and you will be a results-driven individual.
- You will be responsible for enhancing the experience of the tenants living in the property and maintaining the immaculate presentation of the property for our existing tenants and for potential residents visiting the property.
- You will meet and greet guests, conduct building tours, and ensure a first-class experience for every potential resident from the moment they enquire, through to arrival and check in, and your standards will be second to none.
- You will work alongside and assist the central sales team and the Property Manager in meeting revenue targets and drive overall revenue through implementing company initiatives.
- Conduct inbound and outbound sales activity, securing bookings and initiating new marketing ideas and you will support open days and intake days as a representative of the property.
What we need........
To be successful in this role, ideal candidates are required to have excellent IT skills along with superb customer care, communication, and interpersonal skills. You should be able to understand and respond to the needs of the students and as this is a busy and varied role you will be required to be always highly organised.
The successful candidate will be an excellent problem solver and will be responsible for responding to and resolving any complaints. Working hours will be predominantly Monday-Friday 9am -5.30 Evening hours and weekends may be required for example if you are running a late event or attending an open day.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'