We have a brand new opportunity in our Watford based offices for a Customer Sales Executive.
Apart from being the market leaders within the pharmacy software industry, we offer a wealth of benefits with this role including a Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, an attractive pension scheme, Healthcare cash plan, and a bundle of other benefits!
You will be office based at our Watford office location where you will successfully sell EMIS Health Community Pharmacy`s (EHCP) software services and hardware products to existing customers and potential new customers who operate within the retail pharmacy market in the UK.
You will do this via telephone and remote dial in sessions to improve the customer experience whilst securing customers for the long term.
- Capture incoming enquiries, campaign leads and sales referrals and manage these and other opportunities in the EMIS Client Relationship management System (CRM) to ensure accuracy of contact data.
- Qualifying leads to establish the validity of the prospect using EHCP processes and techniques.
- Ensure accurate forecasting through effective management of activities and appropriate and timely customer communications to maximise sales opportunities.
- `Cold calling` prospects to identify new business opportunities and contacts and to generate interest in EHCP products and services.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of health sector developments, EHCP products, services and standards to gain customer confidence and effectively promote EHCP as a preferred partner.
- Research, maintain and record up-to-date regional market intelligence to support strategic relationships and sales.
- Contribute to departmental planning, collaborate with and support field sales team as well as attend sales team meetings.
- Ensure customer retention through selling in new services and upgrades to our existing customer base ring-fencing the account and increasing revenue.
- Execute the EHCP sales process from qualification through to close to include; online demonstrations (where required), negotiation, orders and contract paperwork.
Although we would love you to have sales experience, this is not essential, however some Customer experience is. Your determination, resilience and drive to succeed is the most important asset.
- Organised, self-starter, with high levels of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work to agreed deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- A hunger to learn and develop is a must
Closing date 31st March
Interviews will be taking place throughout the advertising process, so if you are interested please apply now!
Emis reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- IT Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job