Job Title: Customer Sales Executive
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: £20K + OTE £6k
Our client is currently recruiting for a Customer Sales Executive to drive sales from inbound calls.
(This is not a call centre)
- Increasing the awareness and usage of care products via pre-defined quarterly sales campaigns
- Improving the relationship with existing customers and establishing new customers by regular telephone contact.
- To provide inbound/outbound telephone coverage for vacant territories as and when required by the Area Business Managers.
- To undertake Consumer welcome calls which require outbound calling outside normal working hours but is classified as part of your job role.
- To proactively take part when required in National & Regional Sales Meetings.
- To provide campaign reports when requested.
- Handle enquiries from Healthcare Professionals about care Products and Services.
- To take and process orders from Primary and Secondary care.
- To ensure where appropriate, that marketing campaigns are followed regarding product and/or price promotions.
- To liaise with our Field Sales teams.
- When requested, undertake field visits with the sales teams.
- To carry out general administration duties when required.
- In conjunction with line management and/or colleagues, initiate and act upon a Individual development plan (IDP)
Key Result Areas
- Increase the sales and usage of products
- Improving the relationship with existing customers and establishing new customers by regular telephone contact
- Maintain a high level of accuracy when inputting data into the CRM system
- Recent experience in pro-active sales calls (preferably in the last 3 years)
- Someone who understands and wants to work in a corporate/professional environment and be an ambassador for the company
- An interest in the company and an appetite for learning new products
- A more 'persuasive' seller rather than a 'hard seller'
- A motivated self-starter
- Experience using Word/Excel
- High standard of English/professionalism
- Attention to detail
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.