Do you have experience working in a contact centre and are you looking for a new and exciting role? You will need to be highly motivated, target driven and have a will to succeed. The role is a competitive commission based role and a sales background is advisable but not essential as full training will be given. The role is very much customer centric and not cold calling.
- Actively contact existing customers on database and generate bookings.
- Advise on and sell any work that is due or outstanding on a customer’s vehicle.
- Actively work as part of a team as well as individually to ensure all personal and team targets are met.
- Identify any customer needs and promote any service contracts or service products that will benefit the customer.
- Deliver high levels of customer service and ensure a smooth customer journey at the first point of contact.
- Arrange appointments on the booking systems for customers and ensure any needs or requirements are discussed and created as part of a booking.
- Update the systems and records with any customer information regarding the booking, vehicle or personal details.
- Target driven individual with experience in a contact centre environment.
- Adaptable, motivated, focused and a team player
- Ability to deliver results and work well under pressure
- Good IT skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company that rewards success and hard work. The working hours are 9-6 Monday to Friday with the opportunity for paid overtime.
Great benefits such as a staff car scheme, Family & Friends servicing discounts, departmental incentives, group incentives including opportunities for trips abroad.
- Competitive Commission
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls