Customer Sales Advisor - Stevenage
£16,500 - £21,000 P/A Basic Salary (depending on experience)
**Realistic £25,000 - £30,000 OTE / Uncapped Commission**
Full Training Available!!
A reputable and successful home retailer is seeking a Customer Sales Advisor to work in their furniture store in Stevenage.
The ideal Sales Advisor will be enthusiastic, passionate, confident and able to use initiative by working to establish each customer's unique need/requirements.
Your focus as a Sales Advisor will be to proactively interact with the customers and convert enquiries into sales.
As a company with an already fabulous reputation in the retail industry, they also have fantastic plans for the future! There will be a wealth of opportunities to progress and develop within the company once you have your foot in the door!
The ideal Sales Advisor will be enthusiastic, proactive and outgoing, will want to use their personality to build relationships with customers and who genuinely enjoys going to work!!
- 28 days holiday
- Staff discount!
- Life Assurance
- Fantastic career development opportunities!
- Provide a consultative service to each and every customer
- Identify customer needs/requirements and convert those enquiries in to product sales
- Promote product extras to maximise the overall sale total
- Offer excellent product knowledge and customer services
- Work as part of a team
- Achieve and exceed individual and team targets
- Assist with moving pieces of furniture within the showroom
- This is a full time, permanent position working 40 hours per week. This role will involve working 5 out of 7 days per week, including Saturday’s and Sunday’s.
This is a full time, permanent position working 40 hours per week. This role will involve working 5 out of 7 days per week, including Saturday’s and Sunday’s.
The Ideal Candidate:
- ANY previous customer services or sales experience will be considered for this role!
- A passion and determination to succeed is essential!
- This position will suit someone who believes them self to be money motivated!
- You must deliver exceptional customer service at all times!
- You will need to be well presented at all times whilst out on the showroom floor!
- You will be acting as a brand ambassador and will need to represent the brand positively at all times!
Individuals with sales experience in the below industries will also be considered:
Customer service, Call centres, Offices, Beauty, Retail, Hospitality, Hotels, Bars, Cafe's, Contact centres, Phone sales, IT sales, Car sales, Estate agents, Travel agents, Holiday representatives, Furniture sales, Administration, Events, Door to Door, Canvassing, Marketing, Food and Beverage, Supermarkets,
For more information, please apply now or contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- business to consumer
- customer services
- door to door
- showroom sales
- face to face
- direct sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'